Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

VACATION!!!

Featured Replies

I traveled down to Sanibel Island for the week. The only problem is I still can't watch Marlins games because there is still no FSN!! Anyways, I love this place. Anyone else ever been here?

Sanibel is a nice place to retire. The beaches are murky, almost all beaches along the Gulf coast are murky anyways.

You're on vacation, don't worry about the games since there is plenty to watch. Relax and have fun during your vacation.

  • Author

I've been to Sanibel once, but I go to Ft. Myers for a week once every summer. I came within an inch of stepping on a sting ray once.

767810[/snapback]

Wow, that would have sucked if it got you...My uncle got stung once when one was on his fishing line.

 

You're on vacation, don't worry about the games since there is plenty to watch. Relax and have fun during your vacation.

768053[/snapback]

I would, but I don't get FSN in Tallahassee where I live. This is my only chance besides the 2 weeks or so im in Miami in the summer to watch them!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.