Who Would Win In A Shoot Out

Bradcore

Guest Juanky

Stormtroopers, though put them up against an away team led by Commander Riker and they're toast.

Here's a fun one, who wins an all out war: The Galactic Empire or The Borg?

Stormtroopers, though put them up against an away team led by Commander Riker and they're toast.

Here's a fun one, who wins an all out war: The Galactic Empire or The Borg?

769952[/snapback]

Well, I suppose if they keep recalibrating the Death Star...

Guest Juanky

The Borg can destroy the Death Star (and there's only one), and they'll just keep coming and coming until they nail it. There's an infinite supply of cubes pretty much.

The Borg can destroy the Death Star (and there's only one), and they'll just keep coming and coming until they nail it. There's an infinite supply of cubes pretty much.

769958[/snapback]

The Empire can build more. And you forget, there were two Death Stars. Granted, I'm sure the Borg would probably win, but the Empire would put up a pretty good fight.

Guest Juanky

The Empire can build more. And you forget, there were two Death Stars. Granted, I'm sure the Borg would probably win, but the Empire would put up a pretty good fight.Yeah, that's what I think too. It'd last a while but in the end the Borg would just overtake them.

As far as the good guys though, the Federation would squash the rebellion. Sorry.