Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Watch ESPN NOW

Featured Replies

Bob Ley is one of the best moderators in all of television. I'm kind of surprised that he hasn't moved on to another network...

Bob Ley is one of the best moderators in all of television. I'm kind of surprised that he hasn't moved on to another network...

791621[/snapback]

I agree...he gets the worst show times and is rarely used.

  • Author

Bob Ley is one of the best moderators in all of television.? I'm kind of surprised that he hasn't moved on to another network...

791621[/snapback]

I agree...he gets the worst show times and is rarely used.

791625[/snapback]

agree

I saw a bit of it.

They had like 3 or 4 people giving little monologues from empty baseball fields:

Boring stuff like "I don't think they should take Barry's records away if he tests positive for steroids"

then i switched the channel

  • Author

they also talked about the kids in central america how there taking animal roids just so they can get big and hopefully get to the show but there all dying before they reach 18

snake, I love your sig....read my MLBlog(link at the bottom of my sig) that I wrote a few days ago. Pretty funny stuff.

  • Author

snake, I love your sig....read my MLBlog(link at the bottom of my sig) that I wrote a few days ago. Pretty funny stuff.

791784[/snapback]

dude that was awesome, pretty cool how everything seems to fit in just like the movie

snake, I love your sig....read my MLBlog(link at the bottom of my sig) that I wrote a few days ago. Pretty funny stuff.

791784[/snapback]

Just read your blog entry...Good stuff man.

thanks...I haven't been able to get in there and post for a few days. Its pissing me off. MLB.com is working on it though.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.