June 2, 200521 yr Valerio De Los Santos pitched a hitless inning for Single-A Jupiter yesterday in his season debut. De Los Santos has struggled with shoulder problems the last two years, making it uncertain whether he's still capable of helping a major league team. He probably won't be considered for a spot in Florida's bullpen for a couple of months. Jun. 2 - 2:13 pm et- Rotoworld I saw him pitch last night - didn't impress much in his outing - got three hard hits out
June 2, 200521 yr I'm guessing he's only a shell of his former self (which isnt really saying a lot, but he was a solid pitcher IMO)
June 3, 200521 yr I remember hearing the dan patrick show and hearing how he was older then his profile said... iirc
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.