did anyone else notice?

knglover

I rewound and watched 5 or 6 times. The shot of all the players after the game shaking hands. I saw all the outfielders come in and start shaking hands. when Miguel came to Mota he leaned over and said something and walked right by him instead of shaking his hand.

Just wonder if there have been reports of bad blood before this. You can obviously tell he didn't say "good game".

can any one post a vid of this?

811435[/snapback]

It might not even be true.

And even if it is, I doubt he said anything bad to him, especially since I'm sure Miguel was in a very good mood because of the great day that he and the club had at the plate.

He shook his hand (or high fived or whatever they do) just like everyone else did. I have the game recorded and saw it about 15 times... You might be making things up. :confused

811432[/snapback]

If you have the game recorded could you take a look at ENC during the post game high fives and report back. As sullen as he is during games, he normally participates with a smile post game. Today he looked like a man on death row. And nobody, McKeon included, shook his hand. Would be fine with me if he sits. I prefer Conine.

I could've sworn I saw Perisho in there...watch it 15 times, and if you look in the corner of the screen, near the grassy knoll, you'll see Perisho sneak on the screen with a sign saying, "I miss you guys"...but it is in Spanish, so you need to use your SAP button on your TV...oh yeah, and you have to watch it on an HDTV...

ok i watched it again and i still dont see a hand shake but if several of you say that he did, than he did. i am just missing something i guess. Please done construe this as me making something up. because i wouldnt do something like that.

811770[/snapback]

But you did see Perisho, right?