Bradcore's Emoticon Series 1

Bradcore

I hope you don't mind, but I'm usig these in the game thread

They're really weird and funny.

819600[/snapback]

No, go right ahead. Use them all you want. That's why I made them. I do ask one thing, however. If you are going to be using them a lot, please upload these to your own photobucket or whatever you use. I'd hate for it to kill my bandwidth and have people wait a while before using them again.

On another note, I have made my photobucket account public. With all sorts of weird and crazy pics in there, you might find something you want to use. Linkage below.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v494/bradcore81/

I hope you don't mind, but I'm usig these in the game thread

They're really weird and funny.

819600[/snapback]

No, go right ahead. Use them all you want. That's why I made them. I do ask one thing, however. If you are going to be using them a lot, please upload these to your own photobucket or whatever you use. I'd hate for it to kill my bandwidth and have people wait a while before using them again.

On another note, I have made my photobucket account public. With all sorts of weird and crazy pics in there, you might find something you want to use. Linkage below.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v494/bradcore81/

819843[/snapback]

Its like Christmas!!!!!