Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

Ok that is the number the Marlins are trying to avoid tonight, that is the team record for consecutive scoreless innings. Of course we all know coming into tonight's game they are at 24 so lets just hope the boys can jump on Sosa early

 

 

 

:banghead

  • Author

Ok that is the number the Marlins are trying to avoid tonight, that is the team record for consecutive scoreless innings. Of course we all know coming into tonight's game they are at 24 so lets just hope the boys can jump on Sosa early

 

 

 

:banghead

  • Author

If they win tonight, I don't care if they score early or late...just need a W.

822864[/snapback]

 

 

granted I agree totally

  • Author

If they win tonight, I don't care if they score early or late...just need a W.

822864[/snapback]

 

 

granted I agree totally

I think they will score before they hit 28 straight scoreless innings. And if they break the record and lose then I will be in state of melancholy.

I think they will score before they hit 28 straight scoreless innings. And if they break the record and lose then I will be in state of melancholy.

I think they will score before they hit 28 straight scoreless innings. And if they break the record and lose then I will be in state of melancholy.

822928[/snapback]

And I was right.

I think they will score before they hit 28 straight scoreless innings. And if they break the record and lose then I will be in state of melancholy.

822928[/snapback]

And I was right.

  • Author

Cabrera is carrying the offense on his back. Thank God for Miguel.

823210[/snapback]

 

 

That would be an understatement with 5 RBI through seven innings

  • Author

Cabrera is carrying the offense on his back. Thank God for Miguel.

823210[/snapback]

 

 

That would be an understatement with 5 RBI through seven innings

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.