Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trade rumors

Featured Replies

Maverick:

 

Any trade rumors going on that you are aware of? Have seen several articles concerning Olsen, Bazardo, Johnson, Kensing, Resop and even Hermida being traded for some bull pen relief.........Yes I did say Hermida........I would hate to see the Marlins get rid of their pitching in AA but they are so overstokced right now in the pitching department that they can afford to trade some away....I forgot Vargas as well......then look at the Grasshoppers team.....more arms and look at what they just drafted......my gosh......alot of talent in this organization.

Maverick:

 

Any trade rumors going on that you are aware of? Have seen several articles concerning Olsen, Bazardo, Johnson, Kensing, Resop and even Hermida being traded for some bull pen relief.........Yes I did say Hermida........I would hate to see the Marlins get rid of their pitching in AA but they are so overstokced right now in the pitching department that they can afford to trade some away....I forgot Vargas as well......then look at the Grasshoppers team.....more arms and look at what they just drafted......my gosh......alot of talent in this organization.

828248[/snapback]

lol yea I just emailed you at this moment

Mesa for Hermida

 

Go Gammons! :plain

828431[/snapback]

Gammons said that? If he did that old man is retarted, how did he ever he get to the HOF?

Mesa for Hermida

 

Go Gammons!? :plain

828431[/snapback]

Gammons said that? If he did that old man is retarted, how did he ever he get to the HOF?

830396[/snapback]

 

 

No way we trade Hermida. Unless someone gives us something major!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.