July 9, 200521 yr Okay, I heard from my friend today that if you use your laptop computer on your lap, it will derease the size of your penis over time. He says he read in the paper that some kind of electrical thing happens that could shrink it. :o Anyone else heard of this?
July 9, 200521 yr Haven't heard anything like that. I think I read somewhere that extreme temperatures in the area will affect your sperm count, but other than that.... :shifty
July 9, 200521 yr Usually using a laptop or other computer can lead to enlarging effects on your member if you use it right... :mischief
July 9, 200521 yr Usually using a laptop or other computer can lead to enlarging effects on your member if you use it right... :mischief 847513[/snapback] Good point
July 9, 200521 yr I have a laptop but i try to keep it away from my lap..Supposedly it affects your testicles,and the sperm count
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.