Venezuelan team stacked

i'm really getting into this world tournament their doing and i think the derby was great....i was just checking out the venezuelan team and i know everyone talks about the dominicans but DAMN, look at this team!!! the pitching is crazy and they are deep in almost every position, some good players will be cut from this team b/c there's too many!!

SP- J.Santana, C. Zambrano, K. Escobar, F. Garcia, Tony Armas Jr., V. Zambrano, C. Silva, Ledezma (Detroit), Chacin (the rookie from toronto)

RP - Bazardo, K-Rod, Juan Rincon, UUU, Betencourt(cleveland)

C- V. Martinez, Ramon Hernandez, torreallba, Quintero (SD), Navarro (yanks minor leaguer)

2b- Luis A. Gonzalez, Scutaro, luis rivas, jose castillo, miguel cario

SS - AGON, Carlos guillen, omar infante, Izturis

OF - Abreu, Cabs, Magglio, Juan rivera, endy chavez, alex escobar, hidalgo, cedeno

3b - Mora, Alfonso

that is a crazy list of players!!

I'm not sure how many players each team will carry so i'm gonna just comprise my team here: here is my starting venezuelan team

SP (pick 4) - Johan, C.Zambrano, K. Escobar, F. Garcia

RP - K-Rod, Rincon, UUU, Bazardo then throw in chacin, silva or v. zambrano

C- Ramon Hernandez and victor martinez (victor has more talent but hernandez has shown it for longer, both make team)

2b- Luis A gonzalez, jose castillo - young guys, could throw in izturis, infante or guillen here

SS - guillen, AGON and izturis all have to be on this team

3b- MORA! is so good - alfonso backs up

OF - CABS, Abreu and Magglio - maggs is still coming back but he needs to be starting, what an outfield!!! --- hidalgo and juan rivera back up

`1b - i didn't see any firstbasemen, they may have young guys in the minors, or you could play alfonos here perhaps.....or get GALARAGA!!!!!! :mischief2

i think this teams is NUTS......do you guys agree with my starting lineup? anyone know how many players the teams will field? post your lineups here

i'm really getting into this world tournament their doing and i think the derby was great....i was just checking out the venezuelan team and i know everyone talks about the dominicans but DAMN, look at this team!!! the pitching is crazy and they are deep in almost every position, some good players will be cut from this team b/c there's too many!!

SP- J.Santana, C. Zambrano, K. Escobar, F. Garcia, Tony Armas Jr., V. Zambrano, C. Silva, Ledezma (Detroit), Chacin (the rookie from toronto)

RP - Bazardo, K-Rod, Juan Rincon, UUU, Betencourt(cleveland)

C- V. Martinez, Ramon Hernandez, torreallba, Quintero (SD), Navarro (yanks minor leaguer)

2b- Luis A. Gonzalez, Scutaro, luis rivas, jose castillo, miguel cario

SS - AGON, Carlos guillen, omar infante, Izturis

OF - Abreu, Cabs, Magglio, Juan rivera, endy chavez, alex escobar, hidalgo, cedeno

3b - Mora, Alfonso

that is a crazy list of players!!

I'm not sure how many players each team will carry so i'm gonna just comprise my team here: here is my starting venezuelan team

SP (pick 4) - Johan, C.Zambrano, K. Escobar, F. Garcia

RP - K-Rod, Rincon, UUU, Bazardo then throw in chacin, silva or v. zambrano

C- Ramon Hernandez and victor martinez (victor has more talent but hernandez has shown it for longer, both make team)

2b- Luis A gonzalez, jose castillo - young guys, could throw in izturis, infante or guillen here

SS - guillen, AGON and izturis all have to be on this team

3b- MORA! is so good - alfonso backs up

OF - CABS, Abreu and Magglio - maggs is still coming back but he needs to be starting, what an outfield!!! --- hidalgo and juan rivera back up

`1b - i didn't see any firstbasemen, they may have young guys in the minors, or you could play alfonos here perhaps.....or get GALARAGA!!!!!! :mischief2

i think this teams is NUTS......do you guys agree with my starting lineup? anyone know how many players the teams will field? post your lineups here

852198[/snapback]

us DOMINICANS got a better team :thumbup

yes the DR team have better hitters but they dont have the speed, the defense or the pitching that the venezuelan team has

stars with big numbers do sound good but the little things are the ones that win

and I really doubt that any players opt out of this thing. Maybe the north american players but not the latins ... pride pays a very important part