I Am The Reason The Marlins Are Losing

MarlinsFan253

It is definitely official now. For those who doubted that I was the jinx, you have no room to doubt anymore. The Marlins were up 3-0 until I started watching the game on GameDay tonight. Upon entering the game thread and viewing the game, AJ gave up 3 homeruns and the game went down the tubes from there. There is no denying it now. I am the jinx.

Guest markotsay7

Don't watch tomorrow. Please.

I was like this in 2003. Every time I wore Marlins boxers, they lost. I stopped. They went on a hot streak.

In addition to this season, would you like to know why the Marlins won the WS in 2003? I was in Army Basic Training and AIT from April through August. I couldn't follow the games AT ALL. They did pretty well without me there. It is a wonder they made it through the WS since I watched every single game of the playoffs.

My (now ex-) girlfriend broke up with me literally hours after we won the WS in '03...should I explain the gravity of this situation to her? "In addition to the way that this has affected me personally...there are literally thousands of Marlins fans who have been touched by the breakup curse!" :plain