Kyle Farnsworth

Mark

I was surprised at these suspensions. I was expecting more for Hernandez and Farnsworth. I'm happy with it though, this really helps out the Tigers by getting Farnsworth back sooner than expected.

Hernandez deserved to get the most games out of this. What a blatant jerk.

Guest FishFanInPA

Livan just hit 4 guys last game....so your saying he should be suspended then too.....Don't use Hernandez lack of control as a reason to suspend him more then someone who BODYSLAMMED someone and actually intended to do harm. Hernandez didnt want to hit him in the head....I think it's ridiculous, they should either have the same length of suspension or Farnsworth should be more especially if it's based on intent.

Guest FishFanInPA

It had nothign to do with bad control for Hernandez. It's was totally blatant. Plus it hit the batter in the head.

870085[/snapback]

It was not blatant....you have no reason to say that it was.

It had nothign to do with bad control for Hernandez. It's was totally blatant. Plus it hit the batter in the head.

870085[/snapback]

870134[/snapback]

Please...please watch the tape.

He was angry at Guillen for a previous at bat where Guillen thought he got hit by Hernandez and then the next time up, Hernandez took offense to Guillen and hit him square in the head...it was obvious what his aim was going for...

870085[/snapback]

870134[/snapback]

He was angry at Guillen for a previous at bat where Guillen thought he got hit by Hernandez and then the next time up, Hernandez took offense to Guillen and hit him square in the head...it was obvious what his aim was going for...

870276[/snapback]

It wasn't the previous At Bat...It was the previous pitch.

Clearly blatant.

870085[/snapback]

870134[/snapback]

870276[/snapback]

It wasn't the previous At Bat...It was the previous pitch.

Clearly blatant.

870337[/snapback]

Makes my point even more... :mischief