New Rumor

WildMarlinMan2003

why do the Marlins even have a minor league system if all the studs just go straight to the show? I wish they would let these AA guys develop more. Olsen and Vargas have shown they can't go past the sixth inning. Messenger and Resop weren't very effective. Kensing and Bazardo got rocked. I wish they were more patient and let them develop.

why do the Marlins even have a minor league system if all the studs just go straight to the show? I wish they would let these AA guys develop more. Olsen and Vargas have shown they can't go past the sixth inning. Messenger and Resop weren't very effective. Kensing and Bazardo got rocked. I wish they were more patient and let them develop.

865191[/snapback]

Thats BS. Oakland does it the same.

Cabrera and Willis got the call at 20/21 years old.

If you are ready, then you are ready. I think Olsen and Vargas is ready. To say that Vargas can't past the 6th inning after 1 start is ignorant.

Hermida is ready.

If Bigbie-for-Redman is a legit possibiltiy, it wouldn't surprise me if the Orioles did that directly and said the heck with the Burnett/Lowell package.

865587[/snapback]

No we were talking about the 3 way deal.

865648[/snapback]

I know, but if the Pirates want Bigbie and want to deal Redman.......the Orioles might go that route. Baltimore could use Redman as well and he'd come without Lowell in tow.