Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

in return for leiter.

Featured Replies

does anyone know what we are getting in return for leiter...i mean i would have accepted a box of baseballs, but i assume its a player or cash...has anyone heard anything?

ptbnl say some

 

just cash say others

866033[/snapback]

The Yankees are only paying a small portion of the remainder of the contract which means it was the Marlins who sent the cash. $400K I think I read of a approximate $3.5M. A PTBNL or something from the Yankees has to be sent back.

hmmm...im thinking on mvp baseball it would be best to just release him and have him sign with the stanks

866068[/snapback]

 

I don't think you can control other teams' free agents during a season mode. I just traded Al for a random A-ball player.

hmmm...im thinking on mvp baseball it would be best to just release him and have him sign with the stanks

866068[/snapback]

 

I don't think you can control other teams' free agents during a season mode. I just traded Al for a random A-ball player.

866575[/snapback]

 

I found Sean Henn(had to edit) and traded for him lol. But that gives me a question, as far as PTBNL are concerned, do we get to choose who it is based on certain qualifications or do they pick someone?

hmmm...im thinking on mvp baseball it would be best to just release him and have him sign with the stanks

866068[/snapback]

 

thought about doing that but i was about to start the playoffs and leiter went 16-7 with a 2.65 ERA for me.. so i decided not to cut him

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.