Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Surgery in two weeks

Featured Replies

I found out today that I need cataract surgery on my right eye.

 

I'm 47- I should be an old lady before they have to do surgery.

 

Nevertheless, I'd appreciate any prayers, comments, etc. I don't know how many of you have gone through or had someone you know go through this.

 

Any and all comments are welcome.

 

I have what is referred to as a nuclear cataract. They must drain out the fluid and replace the lens. I will be out of work for 8 days.

 

What a way to get a vacation........

Hope all goes well for you. My thoughts are with you. Will your profession allow you to be out for over a week without any tremendous repercussions.

I didn't need to read. Eye Surgery is gross. I hope I never have to go through.

 

Good luck, I feel you're going to need it.

 

*shudders*

And I should add, I had a biology teacher a couple years back who had the same surgery - and had it videotaped and made us watch it.

 

Not so fun to watch. But she said all went absolutely fine with her.

Best wishes to you, man. I hope it's a complete success.

Good luck! You should be looking forward to this. Having a cataract is certainly better than the alternative--having cloudy vision and possibly not even realizing it.

 

My dad had this done on both of his eyes...after you have it done, you'll notice that you had forgotten that it was possible to see so clearly.

  • Author

Hope all goes well for you. My thoughts are with you. Will your profession allow you to be out for over a week without any tremendous repercussions.

870593[/snapback]

 

 

Well- considering it will be during the first week of classes, I don't think my principal will be too happy but hey- it's not like I planned to develop them. I do have enough sick days to cover the time I'll be out- that's good. Nothing like being down, out and poor at the same time.

  • Author

Best wishes to you, man.? I hope it's a complete success.

870604[/snapback]

 

 

woman

 

And thanks for the good wishes.

 

:D

Best wishes to you, man. I hope it's a complete success.

870604[/snapback]

 

 

woman

 

And thanks for the good wishes.

 

:D

870608[/snapback]

 

Well, be glad I didn't call you "sir." I'd imagine that it'd be rather difficult to put a female spin on that. :lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.