Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I met Mrs. Easley today!

Featured Replies

She was standing at the entrance of gate F about an hour before the game collecting back to school items, she was really sweet and friendly. I asked her who's wife she was and she proudly turned around to reveal a big number 2 and the word Easley written on the back of her black away jersey. I told her that I thought he was a great player and I am a fan of his and she thanked me. I also asked about Conines Grille and she told me that her and several other Marlins families were there last night, and that it was a great place to eat! She told me where it's located and I stopped by after the game. Great scenery, food, and staff (even if they were a bit slow bringing out the meals tonight). The place was very crowded so thats pretty much why I didn't have any complaints. I'd recommend the Turkey Burger to anyone :thumbup ! Our waitress was conversating with us about how Conine is there quite often, and he usually walks around introducing himself to his customers, she also told us about the players that were there last night, and how the reason they most likely weren't coming tonight was that they had to be in St. Louis tomorrow. I also met Ismael Valdez and took a picture with him (not in the line, I caught him going around the stadium in his golf cart thingy). Just thought I'd share some of what I experienced today........

I met her today too! I worked at the same table with Mrs. Moehler and Mrs. McRae yesterday for the Marlins Wives Back to School Drive. They are both so nice. Dee, Brian's wife, had me cracking the whole time. She is a trip. I had a lot of fun yesterday with them. People would ask me if I was a Marlin Wife and I had to say no. Stephanie, Cullen's wife, told me to tell people I was Dontrelle's cousin.

woah, Brian McRae works with the Marlins?

883059[/snapback]

Brian McRae's brother is Cullen McRae, he does the video editing and stuff for the marlins, makes all those cool videos...

Anyone know if Misty May-Treanor was there?

883407[/snapback]

 

I don't think she was there. I heard that Todd's wife was there, although I never got to see her.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.