Position Rankings

WildMarlinMan2003

Rank Your Top 10 players at QB, RB, and WR.

QB----

1-Manning

2-Culpepper

3-McNabb

4-Favre

5-Brady

6-Green

7-Brees

8-Collins

9-Palmer

10-Leftwich

RB----

1-Tomlinson

2-Alexander

3-Holmes

4-James

5-Lewis

6-McGahee

7-Green

8-Portis

9-J.Jones

10-D.Davis

WR-----

1-Moss

2-Harrison

3-Owens

4-C.Johnson

5-Holt

6-A.Johnson

7-Horn

8-J.Walker

9-Wayne

10-S.Smith

How can you leave Tiki Barber off? He's probably the most versatile back in the league.

896492[/snapback]

This is fantasy football.

I play in a touchdown league and he is not a big TD guy. He had an above average year last season.

Brandon Jacobs will be the Giants goal line back. Therefore, for me, Barber is NOT a top 10 back.

How can you leave Tiki Barber off? He's probably the most versatile back in the league.

896492[/snapback]

This is fantasy football.

I play in a touchdown league and he is not a big TD guy. He had an above average year last season.

Brandon Jacobs will be the Giants goal line back. Therefore, for me, Barber is NOT a top 10 back.

896651[/snapback]

An above average year? He's had 3 straight 1200+ yard seasons. If anything 2003 was the aberration in terms of TDs now that he has the fumblitis under control. No back gives you the rushing and receiving threat Barber does. He lead the NFL in yards from scrimmage most of the year last season despite playing behind a horrible offensive line. As for Jacobs, he'll get some touches in the redzone, but he'll be used more in the 3rd and short situations in the green zone to spell Barber so he's fresh when they rech the redzone and the goal line, Tiki will still get his fair share of TDs. Tiki is a top 10 fantasy back IMO.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.