Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Somebody help me out here...

Featured Replies

I feel like I should know the answer do this but I'm stumped...

 

Tonight's game....

 

Todd Jones came in for the 8th inning then also the 9th...but when he came to bat, he was in the 7th spot in the order...and Encarnacion was batting 9th...which tells me there was a double switch and Encarnacion played RF for Aguila...

 

did that happen? Cause I dont remember Aguila being replaced in right...I could swear I saw no mention of Encarnacion in right for the 8th and top of the 9th...

 

If he was there and I just missed it, then it answers my question...if not, how in the world did that happen and who played right?

 

And if he did play right...does that mean he's more or less ready to get back to starting? And why in the world did Tommy and Rich not make a better point...

 

or maybe I should pay more attention...eh...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.