Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

marlins mermaids

Featured Replies

when asked a famous person they would want to be..

one of them said jack mckeon so they could call all the shots for the marlins and strut 2 the pitchers mound

another said miguel cabrera because he is so young and set for life

when asked a famous person they would want to be..

one of them said jack mckeon so they could call all the shots for the marlins and strut 2 the pitchers mound

another said miguel cabrera because he is so young and set for life

 

 

Ummm...... :blink:

tee hee..I'm Kimberly, but my friends call me Kimmy! tee hee hee..

 

I'm 27. When I grow up, I want to be just like Jessica Simpson!

tee hee..I'm Kimberly, but my friends call me Kimmy! tee hee hee..

 

I'm 27. When I grow up, I want to be just like Jessica Simpson!

 

:lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.