Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gonzaga-Michigan State

Featured Replies

  • Author

Apparently putting 1 second on the clock in 2OT for the Zags.

 

...

 

And now it's 3OT.

  • Author

Ohio State 60, Butler 60

 

Butler just hit a 3 to send the game to OT.

 

:plain

  • Author

Zags win.

 

Buckeyes up 9 with less than 30 seconds to go.

Brandon Morrison will be a shoe-in as an All-American at the end of the year.

 

Yes, Im looking past just his performance tonight. He plays bigger then the 6'8" or whatever he is but then has the skills to play smaller then that on the perimeter. Morrison's touch at the free throw line means he is a big man that could actually strap his team to his back in March and take them a long ways.

  • Author

Adam?

 

And yeah, he was 1st team pre-season All-American.

Adam?

 

And yeah, he was 1st team pre-season All-American.

 

Yeah, jesus (gives a forehead slap)....been a weird day, apologies.

  • Author

It's been said before and they've done it before in the early season, but this looks like the year Gonzaga may really and truly be an elite team. This just looks like their best team yet.

It's been said before and they've done it before in the early season, but this looks like the year Gonzaga may really and truly be an elite team. This just looks like their best team yet.

 

I agree.

 

Dickau was good.

 

Turiaf was solid.

 

Morrison is a star.

 

They should make more then just some noise in March and arguably in April.

 

Also, I have no idea who to root for in this Arizona-UConn game..I despise both, but I guess I can respect Lute a bit more. Either way, in Maui I say go Zags.

It's been said before and they've done it before in the early season, but this looks like the year Gonzaga may really and truly be an elite team. This just looks like their best team yet.

 

I agree.

 

Dickau was good.

 

Turiaf was solid.

 

Morrison is a star.

 

They should make more then just some noise in March and arguably in April.

 

Also, I have no idea who to root for in this Arizona-UConn game..I despise both, but I guess I can respect Lute a bit more. Either way, in Maui I say go Zags.

 

Don't forget Matt Santangelo, he was the first of many solid players

It's been said before and they've done it before in the early season, but this looks like the year Gonzaga may really and truly be an elite team. This just looks like their best team yet.

 

I agree.

 

Dickau was good.

 

Turiaf was solid.

 

Morrison is a star.

 

They should make more then just some noise in March and arguably in April.

 

Also, I have no idea who to root for in this Arizona-UConn game..I despise both, but I guess I can respect Lute a bit more. Either way, in Maui I say go Zags.

 

Don't forget Matt Santangelo, he was the first of many solid players

Oh, I definitely remember him...that 99 run was specatcular. Seeing the Zags knock off Stanford in the sweet 16 was great fun for me. If I recall correctly, they also had a great chance of taking down the Huskies...if they had done that, maybe things would have turned out differently. :confused

  • Author

It's been said before and they've done it before in the early season, but this looks like the year Gonzaga may really and truly be an elite team. This just looks like their best team yet.

 

I agree.

 

Dickau was good.

 

Turiaf was solid.

 

Morrison is a star.

 

They should make more then just some noise in March and arguably in April.

 

Also, I have no idea who to root for in this Arizona-UConn game..I despise both, but I guess I can respect Lute a bit more. Either way, in Maui I say go Zags.

 

Don't forget Matt Santangelo, he was the first of many solid players

Oh, I definitely remember him...that 99 run was specatcular. Seeing the Zags knock off Stanford in the sweet 16 was great fun for me. If I recall correctly, they also had a great chance of taking down the Huskies...if they had done that, maybe things would have turned out differently. :confused

 

Yeah, Ohio State would have won the National Championship.

It's been said before and they've done it before in the early season, but this looks like the year Gonzaga may really and truly be an elite team. This just looks like their best team yet.

 

I agree.

 

Dickau was good.

 

Turiaf was solid.

 

Morrison is a star.

 

They should make more then just some noise in March and arguably in April.

 

Also, I have no idea who to root for in this Arizona-UConn game..I despise both, but I guess I can respect Lute a bit more. Either way, in Maui I say go Zags.

 

Don't forget Matt Santangelo, he was the first of many solid players

Oh, I definitely remember him...that 99 run was specatcular. Seeing the Zags knock off Stanford in the sweet 16 was great fun for me. If I recall correctly, they also had a great chance of taking down the Huskies...if they had done that, maybe things would have turned out differently. :confused

 

Yeah, Ohio State would have won the National Championship.

:lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.