young players constantly losing =lost talentcreat bottlers!!

amigan

Look at how well AJ handles under pressure and realise that a lot of that was caused by costantly losing in those early years. It can and will destroy a young player's confidence by constnatly losing. Only a very strong willed individual will not let it affect him.

Loria and Samon et al. will destroy all that young talent and not give a damn about it as long as they cash in somewhere else and kill baseball in south floirida in the process. Damn you Loria. DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!

no one goes to the games... plus he doesn't receive full revenues from the games under the lease at JRS... there's no need to pay 65mill for a team to play .500 and have players underperform in relation to their contracts... instead, they're trying the opposite and having young talented and hungry guys try to outperform their contracts, ala 2003

stop blaming Loria.

no one gopes

? well I bloody well do and so do a lot of people so shove it!

If you don't understyand all the circumstances surrounding the marlins(attendance, logistics, walk ups not prepaid tickets) please dont feel obliged to condecend us with your attitude, it's really sickening!!!

Thiose huingry players will starve to death!!!no players to show them the ropes and they be headless chicken trying toi undertsand what the hell they're doing.

This isn't a disney movie, this is real life.

As I said. If Loria really loves the MARLINS and the fans in south florida then show it by selling the team and allowing us the chance to keep our team. God gave up his only begotten son. Loria, please give us our team back!!!!!

sorry to be condescending, I'm just frustrated.

you may go to the games, so do I, so do a lot of people on this website, but attendance for Marlins' games is really bad... this is just a fact.

Loria doesn't "care about this team," he cares about his money, like all owners... that's how he became rich, can't let emotions cloud business... I just can't blame Loria for doing this, he's in a tough spot, losing money and all.

Loria doesn't "care about this team," he cares about his money, like all owners... that's how he became rich, can't let emotions cloud business... I just can't blame Loria for doing this, he's in a tough spot, losing money and all.

Oh, I can blame Loria. He may have brought us another championship team in '03, but he has officially lost his free pass after disembowling the Marlins this offseason. He has gone over and beyond even the salary figures his own cronies were putting out for what it would take to make his so called "market correction". This guy deserves NO sympathy.

no one gopes

? well I bloody well do and so do a lot of people so shove it!

If you don't understyand all the circumstances surrounding the marlins(attendance, logistics, walk ups not prepaid tickets) please dont feel obliged to condecend us with your attitude, it's really sickening!!!

Thiose huingry players will starve to death!!!no players to show them the ropes and they be headless chicken trying toi undertsand what the hell they're doing.

This isn't a disney movie, this is real life.

As I said. If Loria really loves the MARLINS and the fans in south florida then show it by selling the team and allowing us the chance to keep our team. God gave up his only begotten son. Loria, please give us our team back!!!!!

If you want it back so badly, go buy it from him. Maybe you go to games, but there are over a million people in the region who don't. Baseball's a business, not a public good. You're all entitled to public schools, police protection, and some other things by paying tax dollars, but not a major league franchise. Some of you will argue that public funding for a ballpark entitles you to a team, but governments subsidize businesses ALL the time in ALL businesses to keep them from moving, whether it's a steel company in Pittsburgh or a football team in Washington. Unless there's a binding contract, nothing legally "entitles" a city to a team.