Crowder out rest of the season

MikeLowell

Agent Drew Rosenhaus reported tonight on WSVN's Sports Xtra that rookie LB Channing Crowder has been lost for the rest of the season with a shoulder injury.

Crowder left Sunday's game against the Jets and did not return. He was replaced in the lineup by second year veteran Derrick Pope.

The Sun-Sentinel reports that X-rays were negative and he'll undergo an MRI today.

"I hit somebody and it felt funny in there," said Crowder, second on the team with 82 tackles. "It's something I've never felt before ... there's movement now."

We will continue to update this story as details become available.

Damn, I know it's only two games but it is still a tough loss. Hopefully he comes back stronger next year. I want to see him get atleast 100 tackles.

Guest marlins02

be careful with the man but ill wait for the dolphins to send me an email telling me he's out before listening to Drew "ill get you a better deal TO" Rosenhaus.

Crowder was a huge pick up in the 3rd round. Crowder is gonna be a beast next season. With Zach and Crowder next season and hopefully through FA we can get someone like Will Witherspoon from Carolina this line backing crew can be one of the best in the NFL.

Seau, barring further injury, will likely play his final season next year and start. So we can wait another year to get a LB if there aren't any great ones available. I'd rather spend picks on secondary

Saban said linebacker Channing Crowder (bruised shoulder) and running back Ronnie Brown (left ankle and knee sprain) were expected to be ready to play against Tennessee. Crowder missed the second half.

Taken from the Herald.

I know Drew thinks he's a Super Agent, but he should leave the medical diagnosis to the people that know better. :rolleyes: