Euurroope

Flamarlins3

Well on New Year's day I'm heading to Europe for about a month as part of our winter term study abroad program...should be awesome. Anyways I have a good idea of what of some places that I want to go see but does anyone have any suggestions of places, things to do or kinds of food I cannot miss.

Going to

Bayeux/Normandy

Amsterdam

Prague

Krakow/Auschwitz

Berlin

I will probably post some pictures at some point while I'm over there.

Been to Prague and Amsterdam. Both are fun, but Prague is a favorite of mine. Fun place just to get lost. And if you're a fan of Mission: Impossible you should watch the first 20 minutes of the movie and then head over some night to the Charles Bridge and the Lichtenstein Palace (if it's still there...there was mad construction around it last time I was there) and create your own Mission: Impossible tour. But basically Prague is just a fun place to get lost in...just walk around.

And have some Pilsner.

I'm sure you can think of things to do in Amsterdam. I have no specific suggestions. Although I hear good things about Jamaican variety.