Everything posted by Cambridge Marlin
-
BK Kim gone?
Could be to free up cash for draft picks perhaps? Still yet to sign first 3 rounds?
-
BK Kim gone?
Salary dump, but why??? Who will replace him? Are we going to risk another young arm and overstretch them into September? I just find it hard to understand the reasoning.
-
Pinto DL, KMart up
Love to see KMart back, but would have thought we would have left him until september and perhaps called up someone like Zarate, who has been extremely efficient in A, AA and AAA this year. BTW what is Zarate's arsenal? (NB this is aimed at those wonderful scouting reports Ramp pulls out of nowhere!!)
-
Sheffield: Latin Players Easier To Control Than Blacks
Isn't Ginobilli Argentinian?
-
Ramp is going to Europe
If anyone is in and around Cambridge at all, PM me and I will happily show them around.
-
COLLEGE GRADUATE BITCHES!
Bump! I have just completed my degree, graduate officially on the 28th. Strange as I have absolutely nothing to do!!
-
Post Your Vote: Kelly Brook VS. Keeley Hazell
hazell
-
Mutts @ Fish, 5/25, 7:05 p.m.
Good pitch to get Hermida. Olivo will swing at anything.
-
Mutts @ Fish, 5/25, 7:05 p.m.
Wow its a home game and FSN is covering it yet we get Mets crew on MLB.tv yuck. beat the mets. Infinitely better than the Phillies commentators from the last series. Minimal homerism
-
Post Your Vote: Kelly Brook VS. Katherine Heigl
brook
-
Post Your Vote: Keeley Hazell VS. Bar Refaeli
keeley
-
Phils @ Fish 5/23 7:05 at DS
That is the hardest ball I have ever seen hit
-
Phils @ Fish 5/23 7:05 at DS
nice play by Uggla, umpire is a little inconsistent on the inside corner, some bad calls for Garcia also
-
Post Your Vote: Kelly Brook VS. Paz Vega
brook
-
Post Your Vote: Keeley Hazell VS. Katharine McPhee
kh
-
Post Your Vote: Lucy Pinder VS. Katherine Heigl
heigl
-
Thursday lineups vs Bucs
His slugging and OPS are better than last year, and his OBP is about the same for anyone that is interested.
-
Around the Minors
Don't understand moving up McCann to play on the bench, may as well stay in Jupiter. Good to see Coghlan lighting the world on fire, and I'm still worried about our not so 'Fab Five'.
-
Giants and Dolphins to play in London on October 28
Who cares about about a game on a neutral field? Sorry FishFan79, but this isn't like the Saints playing a "home game" against the Giants in the Meadowlands; the Saints were clearly on hostile turf. This turf is easily as neutral as you can get. More importantly, this should really have more of a Super Bowl atmosphere. 90,000 fans? That's awesome. My only beef is; why England? How many Brits do you see in the NFL? Canada or even Australia would seem to make way more sense. It may be TV reasons, timing and such like, the 5PM kick off is mid-day ET, and 9am PT, so its accessible. The new Wembley is amazing, and it WILL sell out. I think that there is quite a large fan base in the UK, the Superbowl is always high in the ratings, even the World Series draws over 100k over here, which believe me for Channel 5 in the middle of the night is staggering. I am not sure about 16 games abroad though, as I said previously the tickets are extremely expensive in comparison with other events, and there was a lot of complaints for the pricing of FA cup final tickets at Wembley, and they were much cheaper. Any more than a one off and the prices will have to drop dramatically. The game will be neutral in all honesty, they have chosen the 2 markets which Britons frequent most often, but I will be supporting the Dolphins.
-
Giants and Dolphins to play in London on October 28
Tickets went on sale this morning, and I bagged 2. Pretty expensive ?45 to ?90 ($85 to $170).
-
Tuesday Roundup: Brett Carroll remains hot
Speaking of our pitching prospects, any reason Jacob Marceaux has not pitched since May 2nd? He is still listed as active, but no action. Also, is anyone concerned with the lack of success Volstad is having in Jupiter, I know it is early in the season, but he is giving up a ludicrous number of hits per start. I know he gets a lot of ground balls and they may just be finding holes, but still. Finally, any further word on Sinkbeil?
-
Post Your Vote: Sophia Bush VS. Erica Campbell
bush
-
Post Your Vote: Sophia Bush VS. Amanda Bynes
bush
-
Post Your Vote: Lily Allen VS. Erica Campbell
Erica
-
Strange new pitching motion
I have had a lot of shoulder problems, having a go, this action is pain free, though as TSwift says can't see how you would hide the ball etc.