Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

COLLEGE GRADUATE BITCHES!

Featured Replies

Congrats dude. I graduated last Saturday. Moving to Los Angeles later this summer.

  • Author

Sweet, congrats to you as well.

 

I'm spending a portion of the summer in Houston, getting married and then moving to my own place in North Carolina and I start full-time work at the end of August.

 

Man I'm gonna miss the Station for sure but I'm stoked to start this new chapter.

 

congrats, foxy.

congratulations passion and alk

 

alk i gotta talk to you about this burning im feeling...

Congrats Fox and Shaq-Man! Good luck with the next great step in life.

 

Alk, where are you headed for your residency?

  • Author

What part of North Carolina are you moving to and what will you be doing there?

I'm moving to Raleigh as my fiancee will be teaching there, I'm going to be working for a pharmaceutical company outside of Raleigh in the HR department.

What part of North Carolina are you moving to and what will you be doing there?

I'm moving to Raleigh as my fiancee will be teaching there, I'm going to be working for a pharmaceutical company outside of Raleigh in the HR department.

Another one for the Research Triangle.

What part of North Carolina are you moving to and what will you be doing there?

I'm moving to Raleigh as my fiancee will be teaching there, I'm going to be working for a pharmaceutical company outside of Raleigh in the HR department.

Thats awesome man, Ive only been up there one year but I absolutely love the Triangle. Good luck :thumbup

  • Author

What part of North Carolina are you moving to and what will you be doing there?

I'm moving to Raleigh as my fiancee will be teaching there, I'm going to be working for a pharmaceutical company outside of Raleigh in the HR department.

Thats awesome man, Ive only been up there one year but I absolutely love the Triangle. Good luck :thumbup

I'm from that area (most of middle school, high school) so I know what to expect and my comfort level and love for that state was a contributing factor for why we decided to start our life there.

 

Thanks for the good luck :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.