Where is the Save the Marlins board?

TimeWrecker

Merged back into fish forum due to inactivity. I just don't see the need for a specialized forum for it, there's not enough topics about the subject and really based on the subject manner I doubt there would ever be a chance for many topics on it. Only so many things that can be said.

The main worries for a Marlins fan are: "Will the Marlins get a new stadium?" and "Will the marlins stay in South Florida?"

Everything else is not as important. I really don't care too much who is playing second base next season or other similar questions. I will go to the games in 2006 and hope for the best. All I really care about is the long term future of the team.

The "save the Marlins site" in this board was a place I visited to see if anyone had posted any recent news about the future of the team. I hope whoever took it off will put it back on.

The main worries for a Marlins fan are: "Will the Marlins get a new stadium?" and "Will the marlins stay in South Florida?"

Everything else is not as important. I really don't care too much who is playing second base next season or other similar questions. I will go to the games in 2006 and hope for the best. All I really care about is the long term future of the team.

The "save the Marlins site" in this board was a place I visited to see if anyone had posted any recent news about the future of the team. I hope whoever took it off will put it back on.

I completely agree that is the main concern. The thread is still there, just not as a sub-forum. There is a meeting scheduled for tomorrow.