Guns N' Roses' Chinese Democracy Set For March Release

Passion

According to former Guns N' Roses, current Velvet Revolver guitarist Slash, the legendary Chinese Democracy is set for release this spring.

Slash recently told a Philadelphia radio station his former band -- now consisting of only Axl Rose from the original lineup -- has completed the 10-year-in-the-making, on-again, off-again album and is getting ready to finally let the world hear it.

"It's coming out in March," Slash tells the station. "I've been told a lot of things over the years, but it definitely sounds like it's coming out in March."

Slash says he didn't hear the news from Rose himself, admitting, also, he hasn't spoken to his former frontman since he left the band a decade ago -- which has led to much speculation about their relationship.

"I haven't really talked to him directly, but we're not at each others throats, or anything like that -- just to kill all of that bad blood that people keep recreating," Slash explained. "God, it's been going on for 10 years.

"He and I have never had a conversation, an argument ... over that whole 10 years and people have been generating all this animosity.

"But at this point there's no friction going on."

If you want to hear the entire interview, you can check it out at www.gmppodcast.com/tabid/58/mid/380/ItemId/157/default.aspx.

http://jam.canoe.ca/Music/2006/01/07/1383665.html