Early Duke-Maryland Talk

Guest FishFanInPA

Guest FishFanInPA

Spread is Duke -14.....I think even Duke fans would take Maryland plus the points. For some reason the Terps seem to play well in Cameron and it's the same basic team.

Spread is Duke -14.....I think even Duke fans would take Maryland plus the points. For some reason the Terps seem to play well in Cameron and it's the same basic team.

Basically, except without John Gilchrist. He is what put Maryland over the top the last two years.

Maryland has a solid club and they always turn things up when they play us. Always. None of the media generated stuff like just because Duke is Duke, they intimidate people holds water against Maryland.

I expect a close 30-32 minutes, with Duke pulling ahead down the stretch, at home.

Duke - 89

Maryland - 79

Saying go to hell carolina and making sexual remarks about players younger sisters and throwing bottles at the parents of players are not the same.

I wouldnt care at all if Maryland chanted go to thell Duke the whole game.

I know this man, the timing was still funny.

It's highly possible that I hate Maryland more than UNC. Actually, it's pretty much true, cause I don't really HATE UNC. Beating UNC may be more fun than beating Maryland, but I really, really don't like losing to Maryland.

Duke's been playing really smooth ball lately, and barring some kind of relapse, I really don't see anyone beating the Blue Devils in Cameron this year, and that includes Maryland. When they play in College Park, maybe it's a different story. But as for tomorrow, I'm taking Duke and the points.