January 23, 200620 yr How the f*** do some of these people get 2nd jobs? one good year in chicago and now some other team is giving him a chance.
January 23, 200620 yr God f****** dammit. This is such f****** bulls***. You have a young f****** QB who needs someone to help him develop and you bring in Dick f****** Jauron!?! I'm now more convinced than ever that Ralph Wilson has gone senile and is slowly running this team into the f****** ground, and now that Marv is aboard to be his yes man it's going to get even f****** worse. What the f***. The interview list was f****** bad enough, but to actually hire the second least qualified real candidate (since Lofton was the token minority interview) ahead of only Dom f****** Capers (who you could argue is even more qualified than Jauron) is inexf*****cusable. F****** s***. *takes pull of Wild Turkey*
January 23, 200620 yr :thumbup I don't think I'll get tired of seeing the Bills go out and have 3-6 win seasons.
January 23, 200620 yr this is gonna turn out to be a good hire for this franchise. Jauron is a good coach. I think it depends on who he gets to be his O cord. maybe he will promote sammy w.?
January 24, 200620 yr its a good hiring for the rest of the afc east. Yeah, the Dolphins, Pats, and likely Jets are assured of outcoaching the Bills as long as Jauron is in place.
January 24, 200620 yr Points and laughs at the bills could beworse, could be wanny I hate the Bills and all, but only one team is worthy of Wanny, and that's the Pats.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.