WICKED

mr_eob

Went to see the musical today at the Broward Center, and I can't even begin to describe what an astonishing performance it was. Stephanie J. Block (Elphaba) blew me away with her amazing voice and matches Idina Menzel's preformance at every level. The set design, the scenery, the lights are all unbelievably amazing. A worthy and spectacular production to say the least. If you havent seen it or heard of it, I recommend you look into it. If you cant get tickets to the show, then you should at least read the novel by the same name written by Gregory Maguire.

Went to see the musical today at the Broward Center, and I can't even begin to describe what an astonishing performance it was. Stephanie J. Block (Elphaba) blew me away with her amazing voice and matches Idina Menzel's preformance at every level. The set design, the scenery, the lights are all unbelievably amazing. A worthy and spectacular production to say the least. If you havent seen it or heard of it, I recommend you look into it. If you cant get tickets to the show, then you should at least read the novel by the same name written by Gregory Maguire.

my wife's got the book actually & I've been meaning to read it. Thanks for the heads up.

How long is this in town?

I wouldn't mind takin my girl to see it in 3 weeks.

Its here till Feb 19th, you might have a hard time getting tickets though. You'll have to get it through a ticket broker probably. If not, then you can follow them to Pittsburgh, thats where they're headed afterwards.

my wife's got the book actually & I've been meaning to read it. Thanks for the heads up.

She might enjoy a behind the scenes book called "The Grimmerie" which in the story, "The Grimmerie" is the book of spells that they use, its really neat.