Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins All_Star Golf Tournament Special

Featured Replies

Turn to FSN guys.. They are about to interview some new players and ask them about their expectations this season!

 

GO FISH!

  • Author

Holly, your boy isnt a Golfer... :lol It's all good.. I would rather have his stick, arm, and glove... Pretty neat thing they had on FSN...

 

Weird how Vargas Throws/Bats Left, but Drives/Chips in golf right handed and goes back to the left to putt...

Holly, your boy isnt a Golfer... :lol It's all good.. I would rather have his stick, arm, and glove... Pretty neat thing they had on FSN...

 

 

 

 

 

:lol Yah. I know but it was really nice of him to even go to the tournament.

 

 

 

 

 

Is the Tournament open to anyone? (Pay a certain amount)

  • Author

I guess it ended at 3pm, I've got some stupid rodeo on :( .

 

 

yea man you missed it, finished at 3...

 

Holly, your boy isnt a Golfer... :lol It's all good.. I would rather have his stick, arm, and glove... Pretty neat thing they had on FSN...

 

 

 

 

 

:lol Yah. I know but it was really nice of him to even go to the tournament.

 

 

 

 

 

Is the Tournament open to anyone? (Pay a certain amount)

 

 

Not sure.. I think if you paided a certain price you were invited to watch the tournament and attend the Dinner/Award banquet that they had... Would have probably been a good experience... But most likely BIG BUCKS!

I guess it ended at 3pm, I've got some stupid rodeo on :( .

 

 

yea man you missed it, finished at 3...

 

Holly, your boy isnt a Golfer... :lol It's all good.. I would rather have his stick, arm, and glove... Pretty neat thing they had on FSN...

 

 

 

 

 

:lol Yah. I know but it was really nice of him to even go to the tournament.

 

 

 

 

 

Is the Tournament open to anyone? (Pay a certain amount)

 

 

Not sure.. I think if you paided a certain price you were invited to watch the tournament and attend the Dinner/Award banquet that they had... Would have probably been a good experience... But most likely BIG BUCKS!

 

 

 

I want to go. Maybe next year. I don't like golf but who cares.

  • Author

Does anyone know if and when they're going to be re-airing it?

 

 

Not sure... but tonight on FSN at 6:30 they are doing a SPECIAL: Marlins ON DECK: Begining of the 06' season followed by the Mets vs Fish game tonight..

Does anyone know if and when they're going to be re-airing it?

 

 

Not sure... but tonight on FSN at 6:30 they are doing a SPECIAL: Marlins ON DECK: Begining of the 06' season followed by the Mets vs Fish game tonight..

 

 

 

Oh I am working tonight. Maybe the game wont even be played because it is supposed be raining tonight.

  • Author

Yea its a possible it can be postponed.. But I do think they will be doing the 06 Preview even if the games does get called... Not sure if its Live or Taped

Yea its a possible it can be postponed.. But I do think they will be doing the 06 Preview even if the games does get called... Not sure if its Live or Taped

 

 

 

 

I just meant the game would be cancelled :D

  • Author

YES! They're replaying it durng the rain delay.

 

 

There you go man... Nothing big, but it was a pretty cool show right?

YES! They're replaying it durng the rain delay.

 

 

There you go man... Nothing big, but it was a pretty cool show right?

Samson putting while on the cell phone, he better have been making a deal for a stadium.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.