Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Roll Call

Featured Replies

Whos gonna be going to Ft Lauderdale on Saturday for the game vs. Baltimore?

 

It'll be my one and only spring training trip this year

My dad was going to take me to this game but I have to work. I was seriously going to call in and tell them I had something more important to do :evil but my dad left really early.

I will more than likely be there also, I am going on Monday and waiting on a friend to find out if I am going today.

Not sure if im going to make the short trip.. I was there Wed. I making the long trip to Jupiter tomorrow though when we play the Cards..

I'm actually seriously considering heading out tomorrow to Roger Dean if it means anything.

I was planning on going to the game, but then I ended up being exhausted today. I guess I'll just save my money from today to catch some more regular season games.

I'm actually seriously considering heading out tomorrow to Roger Dean if it means anything.

 

 

I'll be there dude... Let me know if you goo

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.