Cabs 3 run shot!

Sheff Man

is it your job ramp to go arround and criticize every post and make it seem like you are the master marlin like you know so much about the marlins? come to reality cuz the fact is you dont know anything as much as most ppl on these boards do.

You asked a question and he gave his opinion, what's your deal?

i dont dont have to deal with it as a matter of fact u probably get your jollies off by hopping on a forum and giving ppl wisdom of something you know nothing about so my suggestion to you is get a job and use your so called knowledge for somthing instead of being on this forum all day with your 9,200 + posts!

i dont dont have to deal with it as a matter of fact u probably get your jollies off by hopping on a forum and giving ppl wisdom of something you know nothing about so my suggestion to you is get a job and use your so called knowledge for somthing instead of being on this forum all day with your 9,200 + posts!

why ask a question if you don't want an answer?

i think it does matter and the fact is with his sarcastic remarks and yes it matter cuz not its 6-2 so it matters wut the score it he pitches better with less run support

so what do you want the Marlins to do?

score less runs?

I just dont see the point of your argument...

and i do have a job... Im a student