A Final Step Toward US Dollar Collapse & Preemptive Nuclear Strike

tealmarlin

The staged 2004 presidential election?

These guys sound rational.

And there you have the reason why the far left frightens me much more than the far right.

What about the religious fanatics who say God is killing soldiers because of gays? I dont think its a left right issue. It's a crazy people issue. The left-right idea is just a way to make more rational arguments seem weaker. It's a straw man type of argument.

And there you have the reason why the far left frightens me much more than the far right.

What about the religious fanatics who say God is killing soldiers because of gays? I dont think its a left right issue. It's a crazy people issue. The left-right idea is just a way to make more rational arguments seem weaker. It's a straw man type of argument.

Exactly. People on the far left are no better than people on the far right. They are both equally nutty. On one side, its God and the other, its Political Correctness.

I am much more frightened by people saying that we need to violently rise up against the government than people who say god kills soldiers because of gay people.

Although, admittedly, the crazies on both sides scare me senseless. It's amazing that these people get more press than the majority of people who are moderate..

Exactly. People on the far left are no better than people on the far right. They are both equally nutty. On one side, its God and the other, its Political Correctness.

I was saying that the people on the far left are worse, actualy.

I think it is because as a fairly left wing person, I am frightened that there is a good chance I'm going to get lumped in with the nuts who say Bush blew up levies in New Orleans to get rid of the black people, or detonated the WTC from the inside so we could go to Iraq. These people are nuts.

I am much more frightened by people saying that we need to violently rise up against the government than people who say god kills soldiers because of gay people.

Although, admittedly, the crazies on both sides scare me senseless. It's amazing that these people get more press than the majority of people who are moderate..

I was saying that the people on the far left are worse, actualy. I don't know how to interpret that. You are not scared of people using God as a reason for fighting against the government?

What is the difference? Just because people are on the left, it makes them automatically worse? None of these screwballs are any better than we are. In fact I would be more scared of the far right because as of right now, there is a much larger movement in that direction. But both are still nutjobs.

And they get more press because of their fanatical tendencies, they make more noise. Or they do stupid things.

I was saying that the people on the far left are worse, actualy.

I think it is because as a fairly left wing person, I am frightened that there is a good chance I'm going to get lumped in with the nuts who say Bush blew up levies in New Orleans to get rid of the black people, or detonated the WTC from the inside so we could go to Iraq. These people are nuts.

I dont think they could rise up very far since the mass majority of people have their head on straight. Just as Tim Mcveigh. I wouldnt call him or those militia movements leftists. In fact, the above website attacks gun control..a definite anti-leftist view.

I don't know how to interpret that. You are not scared of people using God as a reason for fighting against the government?

What is the difference? Just because people are on the left, it makes them automatically worse? None of these screwballs are any better than we are. In fact I would be more scared of the far right because as of right now, there is a much larger movement in that direction. But both are still nutjobs.

And they get more press because of their fanatical tendencies, they make more noise. Or they do stupid things.

I'm frightened by anyone who wants to fight the government.

So I guess I'm just frightened by all of these nut jobs, but for me, it is easier for me to dismiss the crazy people who say god tells them to bring down the government, because it has no basis in reality, while the people who just want to irrationally bring down the government go out of their way to just make stuff up.

THis country could do with a lot less extremism, is what I'm saying.

I don't know how to interpret that. You are not scared of people using God as a reason for fighting against the government?

So I guess I'm just frightened by all of these nut jobs, but for me, it is easier for me to dismiss the crazy people who say god tells them to bring down the government, because it has no basis in reality, while the people who just want to irrationally bring down the government go out of their way to just make stuff up.

THis country could do with a lot less extremism, is what I'm saying. But thats the beautiful thing about this country is that there is diversity of opinion without the fear of being put in a political camp or prison. Even if they are nutty and radical.

THis country could do with a lot less extremism, is what I'm saying. But thats the beautiful thing about this country is that there is diversity of opinion without the fear of being put in a political camp or prison. Even if they are nutty and radical.

Definetly. :thumbup

what is worse hitler or stalin?

One is the far right and the other is the far right extremes for Governments. Both show where ideals can go wrong.

I wish this country had more political parties both of them for the far left and far right of this country really is in the middle over all.

The article was interesting...until I started to read the stuff about the New World Order and all of those theories...

Hang on.....The new world order is not a theorie. I think you are living in the past, everyone knows that the new world order is clearly under way, right under our nose.

The article was interesting...until I started to read the stuff about the New World Order and all of those theories...

Hang on.....The new world order is not a theorie. I think you are living in the past, everyone knows that the new world order is clearly under way, right under our nose.

you're right, i should watch more wrestling. i never saw it coming!

to quote james earl jones:

NOooooooooooOOOooooooooooooooOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.