Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

so fustrating

Featured Replies

This is my first post and I have a few things to say. I attended all 3 Marlins games against the Braves. It was a very sick feeling when they lost, the way they lost.. However, some of the Braves fans think the Marlins will win these types of games in the near future. I thought Willis pitched great and had no problem with him staying out considering that we have been using the pen a lot. I also have no problem with Kensing pitching the 9th last night. The closer had been used for over 2 innings the night before, if Joe was going to use him he should have used him there. This team is coming together and are not going to give up. The season is a wash anyway. This is the team the true fans come out and will stick with the team. I will follow the team and stick by them because it will get better. We all knew coming into the season that it was going to be tought this season. I will not give up on them.

Nice first post.

 

I agree with you, things are going to bet better. We just have to find the right combo of guys in the pen. We have to find something that works. As we found out the past few games pretty much nobody has gone a decent job. So bring newbies up... try them out.

It was also nice to see the team not giving up. Something I didn't see last year. Things will start to click soon, but in the mean time we will suffer greatly.

Just want to add to the positive vibe lol. these losses are showing that we need to preserve the lead more and the bullpen is very crucial. we are coming back which is things we dont usually do, we just need to take care of the later innings. we kno that once the bullpen gets better and our lineup sharpens up these losses will be of the past. no worries the Marlins are in town! lol

Another postitive is that we know what our problem is. The bullpen. So we know what part of the team to fix.

 

Does anyone know when K-Mart is coming back? I would like to see him as a closer.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.