Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Goto last unread

Featured Replies

Admin,

 

For some reason, the 'goto last unread' button does not seem to be working for me. when I click it, it just sends me to the beginning of a topic. Any suggestions, or is there a problem in the code for that button?

 

BTW Sorry I have not been posting lately, there have been a number of medical problems involving family. I have been trying to check in when I have some time to catch up on reading, but have not felt much like posting (I won't go in to details here, but things are now looking better.)

 

later.......

  • Author

Excellent!

 

At first, I thought i was just going crazy

 

later.......

  • Author

Works like a charm. Lets hear it gang.....

 

 

 

 

 

later.........

 

 

and thanks!

  • Author

That one is kinda big, but I just had to use it in that post

I was starved for attention

 

later...

 

p.s. Maybe I'll see if I can shrink the wave down a bit when I get a chance.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.