Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA football 07 demo now available on xbox Live arcade

Featured Replies

  • Author

ok...its downloading now...cant wait for the demo, nevermind the game...lets go canes!!! :thumbup

 

pretty cool...i like the in game setup alot...needs some work but then again...thats why its a demo

It looks amazing, I can't wait to try the full version. The game plays smoothly and the graphics are amazing, the Swamp looks amazing.

  • Author

It looks amazing, I can't wait to try the full version. The game plays smoothly and the graphics are amazing, the Swamp looks amazing.

 

i know this kinda sounds stupid...but i wish...how i wish that EA sports games had better announcing...not so much the people they pick...it...it...just sounds so recorded and general...i mean when i watch College Football, i want the announcers to be in to it, tell me interesting stories and give out some good stats...it just sounds so generic

I bought this game and, I kid you not, the same day my power supply cord for the 360 stopped working, meaning I have to go through the hassle of (hopefully) getting a new one from Microsoft.

 

I will now step outside to kick a few babies.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.