Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I'm bored out of my mind...

Featured Replies

Favorite

 

Day: Friday

 

Food: lasagna

 

Memory: high school

 

 

Last

 

person you saw: my sister

 

talked to on the phone: drex

 

IM: dont got it

 

thing you ate: cuban bread

 

person you hugged: alexa

 

person to text you: drex

 

time you took a bath: this mornin

 

time you felt stupid:ysterday

 

person who made you cry: nobody

 

time you used a skateboard: never

 

kiss: last day of school

 

 

Favorite

 

Number: 24

 

Song: mas maiz

 

Color: baby blue

 

Season: winter

 

 

True or False

 

I am a morning person: true

 

I am a perfectionist: true

 

I am an only child:false

 

I am currently in my pajamas: false

 

I am very shy around the opposite gender: false

 

I can be paranoid at times: alse

 

I currently regret something that I have done: true

 

When I get mad I curse frequently: false

 

I enjoy texting on the phone: TRUE

 

 

Have you ever...

 

had more than 2 different boyfriends/girlfriends?yes

 

had someone close to you pass away?yes

 

stayed up all night?no

 

drank starbucks?yes

 

went camping?no

 

been out of state?yes

 

gone Snowboarding?no

 

slept in someone elses bed?no

 

snuck someone over?no

 

snuck out of your own house?no

 

been to a bar?no

 

lied?yes

 

gotten a car?yes

 

gone over your cell phone bill?yes

 

done something you regret?yes

 

gone hunting?no

 

 

Random

 

Do you chew on your straws?yes

 

What is the next concert you are going to?shakira

 

What word do you say a lot? whatever

 

Do you have work tomorrow?NO! THANK GOD!

 

Is marriage in your future?yes

 

What should you be doing right now? sleeping

 

Do you have a nickname? yes

 

Do you believe in love at first sight?no

 

Who's the youngest in the family?me

 

Are you a heavy sleeper?not at all

 

Do you have a myspace?yes

 

Most attractive man/woman in the world?chad murray

 

Ever run out of gas on the road?no

 

Song that's stuck in your head right now?all by myself by celine dion

 

Do you have a secret?yes

Favorite

 

Day: Friday

 

Food: chinese, mexican, cuban

 

Memory: senior year of high school

 

 

Last

 

person you saw: Max

 

talked to on the phone: my brother

 

IM: Max maybe?

 

thing you ate: capt. jack's buried treasure last night at ale house

 

person you hugged: Max

 

person to text you: my brother

 

time you took a bath: last night

 

time you felt stupid: I don't remember

 

person who made you cry: don't remember

 

time you used a skateboard: don't remember

 

kiss: Max

 

 

Favorite

 

Number: 24

 

Song: Too many to name right now

 

Color: pink

 

Season: summer

 

 

True or False

 

I am a morning person: false

 

I am a perfectionist: sometimes

 

I am an only child: false

 

I am currently in my pajamas: false

 

I am very shy around the opposite gender: false

 

I can be paranoid at times: true

 

I currently regret something that I have done: true

 

When I get mad I curse frequently: true

 

I enjoy texting on the phone: true

 

 

Have you ever...

 

had more than 2 different boyfriends/girlfriends? no

 

had someone close to you pass away? yes

 

stayed up all night? yes

 

drank starbucks? yes.. Love it!!

 

went camping? no

 

been out of state? yes

 

gone Snowboarding? no

 

slept in someone elses bed? yes

 

snuck someone over? yes

 

snuck out of your own house? no

 

been to a bar? yes

 

lied? yes

 

gotten a car? yes

 

gone over your cell phone bill? yes

 

done something you regret? yes

 

gone hunting? no

 

 

Random

 

Do you chew on your straws? no

 

What is the next concert you are going to? Madonna!!

 

What word do you say a lot? "pssh.."

 

Do you have work tomorrow? no

 

Is marriage in your future? yes

 

What should you be doing right now? nothing really

 

Do you have a nickname? yes

 

Do you believe in love at first sight? no

 

Who's the youngest in the family? my niece

 

Are you a heavy sleeper? oh yea

 

Do you have a myspace? yes

 

Most attractive man/woman in the world? Johnny Depp/Catherine Zeta-Jones

 

Ever run out of gas on the road? no

 

Song that's stuck in your head right now? nothing

 

Do you have a secret? no

Favorite

 

Day: Saturday

 

Food: Lobster and Snow Crab smothered in butter

 

Memory: 8th Grade

 

 

Last

 

person you saw: My mom

 

talked to on the phone: my boss

 

IM: friend

 

thing you ate: frozen pizza

 

person you hugged: marilyn

 

person to text you: my friend

 

time you took a bath: about an hour ago

 

time you felt stupid: last night

 

person who made you cry: my grandma

 

time you used a skateboard: like when i was 7

 

kiss: yesterday (marilyn)

 

 

Favorite

 

Number: 24, and 2

 

Song: cupid by 112

 

Color: blue

 

Season: winter

 

 

True or False

 

I am a morning person: false

 

I am a perfectionist: true

 

I am an only child: false

 

I am currently in my pajamas: true

 

I am very shy around the opposite gender: false

 

I can be paranoid at times: true

 

I currently regret something that I have done: not really

 

When I get mad I curse frequently: true

 

I enjoy texting on the phone: true

 

 

Have you ever...

 

had more than 2 different boyfriends/girlfriends? no

 

had someone close to you pass away? yes

 

stayed up all night? yes

 

drank starbucks? ewww only once

 

went camping? nope

 

been out of state? yes

 

gone Snowboarding? no but i want to

 

slept in someone elses bed? yes

 

snuck someone over? yes

 

snuck out of your own house? yes

 

been to a bar? yes but didnt drink anything

 

lied? yes

 

gotten a car? no

 

gone over your cell phone bill? maybe

 

done something you regret? yes

 

gone hunting? nope and never will

 

 

Random

 

Do you chew on your straws? after im done using em

 

What is the next concert you are going to? mary j blige

 

What word do you say a lot? damn

 

Do you have work tomorrow? yes

 

Is marriage in your future? maybe

 

What should you be doing right now? nothing.....

 

Do you have a nickname? yes

 

Do you believe in love at first sight? no

 

Who's the youngest in the family? me

 

Are you a heavy sleeper? sometimes

 

Do you have a myspace? who doesnt?

 

Most attractive man/woman in the world? alicia keys or kesse wallace

 

Ever run out of gas on the road? no

 

Song that's stuck in your head right now? buttons

 

Do you have a secret? yes

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.