July 21, 200620 yr http://www.summersonic.com/index.html If plane tickets were cheaper I would consider going. Headlined by Metallica and Linkin Park. Deftones, Avenged sevenfold, tool, and many more will be there. They have like 3 or 4 different stages and each one has different kinds of music. To bad plane tickets in the summer to japan are in the thousands edit: I just checked and it would be an 1800 dollar plane ticket. Thats 3 times more than what I paid when I went there in march!
July 24, 200620 yr poptart doesn't like anyone apparently. actually I probably wouldn't make the trip for that one either, couple of good bands though. although did you see They Might Be Giants when they came to Lauderdale last year pop?
August 15, 200620 yr Author Metallica played another new song at the show. thats the best version out now, better ones will be available within the next few days i am sure. heres a better link actually http://www.sendspace.com/file/i3smym Update: well I have listened to the song about 5-6 times and its awesome. Their next CD is going to be awesome
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.