I always ask myself why?

Why does Girardi still have Jeremy not only batting 7th but behind Willingham, i know that Ross is batting good so i wouldnt mind jeremy batting after but having josh in front i dont understand. With jeremy's avg and OBP i still dont get it. yes i know willy had 1 hit and HR stolen but still

my line up would be

1. ramirez R

2. jeremy L

3. miggy R

4. jake L

5. uggla R

6. ross R

7. willy R

8. olivo R

Why does Girardi still have Jeremy not only batting 7th but behind Willingham, i know that Ross is batting good so i wouldnt mind jeremy batting after but having josh in front i dont understand. With jeremy's avg and OBP i still dont get it. yes i know willy had 1 hit and HR stolen but still

my line up would be

1. ramirez R

2. jeremy L

3. miggy R

4. jake L

5. uggla R

6. ross R

7. willy R

8. olivo R

That would be my lineup as well except maybe I would flip Willingham and Ross between 6th and 7th and also maybe switch Uggla and Jacobs between 4th and 5th but those would be minor tweaks. The big thing though is moving Hermida to 2nd and Uggla down to 4th or 5th so he can get more RBI opportunities.

Well given the fact that Hermida is hitting .391 with an OPS over 1.000 in the 7 hole....I would let the kid hit there :lol

Hermida has also created more Runs/G in the 7 hole than in his other spots. (9 runs in 8 games)

In the 6 hole he created 26 runs in 37 games and in the 2 hole hes created 4 runs in 6 games.

Yes I know these are small samples but if he can create more than 1 run a game in the 7 hole then I say leave him there