Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Miami Heat DVD

Featured Replies

Apparently we just got it at Blockbuster today, and I'm going to rip open the box when I get to work tomorrow. With my discount, I'll get it for like 15 bucks. Man I'm excited to watch it...

 

Anyone else watch it yet>?

I've watched it. I thought it was very good. They do a nice job of reviewing the entire history of the franchise. They look back at the first season, the Heat/Knicks era, Zo's illness, then the drafting of Wade and the Shaq deal, etc. They kind of gloss over the first 3 rounds, and then look at each finals game. Every Heat fan should pick up a copy.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.