August 2, 200620 yr Why do we have 41 players at our 40 man roster? :blink: I think I got an idea why but I rather someone confirm the reason why we got an extra player.
August 2, 200620 yr Mitre is on the 60 day DL, there is a loophole for players out for extended time so the teams have someone to use in their place. When Mitre comes off the DL someone will have to be removed from the 40 man.
August 2, 200620 yr Maybe it can be Mitre thats removed? Just maybe. Not really sure who would be taken off though.
August 2, 200620 yr Maybe it can be Mitre thats removed? Just maybe. Not really sure who would be taken off though. more like Fulchino or Aguila
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.