Marlins Spring Training season tickets.

I put this thread here mostly because not many people lurk in the off topic area.

I am thinking about getting season tickets for ST next year and I was wondering do season ticket holders for ST get anything? I know season ticket holders for the regular season get to meet the players (photo day), visit the locker room on Fan Fest. So what does having Season Tickets to ST get you?

Thanks.

There aren't that many perks, but you do get to go to exclusive events where they let you meet the players, get autographs and talk or interact with them face to face. I've been to a couple of these, and the only one I didn't enjoy was the one right after the WS win; that was a debacle.

There aren't that many perks, but you do get to go to exclusive events where they let you meet the players, get autographs and talk or interact with them face to face. I've been to a couple of these, and the only one I didn't enjoy was the one right after the WS win; that was a debacle.

Thanks.. Did you have season tickets one year? How many events were there?

See I can only go to about 8-10 games but I might sell some tickets to people I know just so I can meet the players and get autographs :mischief .

Did you have season tickets one year?

Nope; but I have connections.

See I can only go to about 8-10 games but I might sell some tickets to people I know just so I can meet the players and get autographs :mischief .

Meet-N-Greets are nice, but you can talk to players and get auto's in ST any time. Personally, I wouldn't spend all that money just for that; but it's up to you.

I've never had season tickets for ST although they are very affordable and the atmosphere there is great. Plus it sure is alot closer to go to than Joe Robbie is. LOL I usually get 2 of the 5 game packages so that I am guranteed good seats for certain games that I know will be sell outs. Opening Day for ST and the Red Sox games are typical sell outs at Roger Dean. But I do know they have meet and greets at least. I think some sort of a photo day as well.