Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

30 Days

Featured Replies

I watch every week, this week will be excellent, Athiest living with Born Agains.

 

Last week, was a bit meh, the season debut was excellent

I saw the one where the border minuteman lives with a family of Mexican immigrants -- was that the season debut?

I saw the one where the border minuteman lives with a family of Mexican immigrants -- was that the season debut?

 

Yes.

 

Last night's was good. The athiest mom, was a complete dick. "What did you say in the pledge today?" To her son: "Do you believe in something controlling you, and making choices for you?"

 

The father was a reasonable, good guy, and the Christian family, most notably the woman, were excellent.

 

Oh, and I laughed my ass off when Spurlock was interviewing the Jesus actor, in his street clothes.

I saw the one where the border minuteman lives with a family of Mexican immigrants -- was that the season debut?

 

Yes.

 

Last night's was good. The athiest mom, was a complete dick. "What did you say in the pledge today?" To her son: "Do you believe in something controlling you, and making choices for you?"

 

The father was a reasonable, good guy, and the Christian family, most notably the woman, were excellent.

 

Oh, and I laughed my ass off when Spurlock was interviewing the Jesus actor, in his street clothes.

 

I didn't think that the athiest mom was a dick at all. I'm sure she was just asking those questions because the camera crew was there. I didn't get the impression that they talk daily about how there is no god. She wasn't trying to tell the Christian family not to believe or change their minds. If anything, the Christian father was more "dickish"(if that is a word). Like the scene between him and his children in their car when they talked about the athiest family coming to visit. He was telling them to respect the other families children and play nice, but still gave off the impression that their was something "wrong" with them.

 

Overall I thought it was a good episode and showed both sides fairly. Although I found the part with the Christian museum tour a bit creepy, with the guide telling the field trip or whatever that was that dinosaurs and man existed together. You can believe what you want, I have no problem with that, but to bring a baseless theory like that into a place of science and teaching it as a fact just seemed wrong.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.