Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Can I get a refund or exchange thingy for tickets

Featured Replies

I'm planning on buying tickets for tomorrows game online, but didn't want to since I'm not sure if I can get a refund or exchange just incase I might not be able to go (sorry if its a dumb question..... but Im not reading lines and lines of fine print). Thanks in advance :thumbup

no refunds or exchanges unless its postponed or if you have enough rain delays.

You can just buy them at the gates, much cheaper. Just get fish tanks kids for like no money at the game, not that I've ever done that.

You can just buy them at the gates, much cheaper. Just get fish tanks kids for like no money at the game, not that I've ever done that.

 

thats the way to go, just buy the cheapest ticket in the house and you can sit pretty much anywhere

 

if you want to buy ahead of time you should go to Marlins en Miami on Calle Ocho/Douglas, no ticketmaster charges there

just buy the tickets at the stadium.

 

but get there early in case it sells out.

 

that'll happen. :plain

Honestly though, there tends to be more fans when Atlanta shows up

 

so it might be a good idea to buy ahead of time, just to avoid any lines at the walk up window

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.