Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Limewire

Featured Replies

We're two steps ahead of the evil empire, bra :thumbup

 

You should read up on where a lot of the money that goes to the RIAA stays. For example, did you know that 2% of every blank music CD purchase goes to the RIAA? Zero percent of that 2% goes to artists.

 

There are a lot more.

 

 

 

 

Juanky, you dont have to show me the 101 ways that artists are getting shafted from all sides.

 

I've lived it and am still living it.

 

 

I'm not trying to paint the RIAA as savior of all mankind. But........

 

 

I will say this till my last dying breathe: A pimply faced 14 year old living with his parents in some town deep in the mountains of Tennessee doesnt have the RIGHT to download my track (or anyone's track) for FREE when he doesnt have my permission.

 

Just like I dont have the RIGHT to access his or his parents bank account and withdraw funds.

We're two steps ahead of the evil empire, bra :thumbup

 

You should read up on where a lot of the money that goes to the RIAA stays. For example, did you know that 2% of every blank music CD purchase goes to the RIAA? Zero percent of that 2% goes to artists.

 

There are a lot more.

 

 

 

 

Juanky, you dont have to show me the 101 ways that artists are getting shafted from all sides.

 

I've lived it and am still living it.

 

 

I'm not trying to paint the RIAA as savior of all mankind. But........

 

 

I will say this till my last dying breathe: A pimply faced 14 year old living with his parents in some town deep in the mountains of Tennessee doesnt have the RIGHT to download my track (or anyone's track) for FREE when he doesnt have my permission.

 

Just like I dont have the RIGHT to access his or his parents bank account and withdraw funds.

I understand your point and I agree with you in theory....but that's a pretty awful analogy.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.