Limewire

Wild Card

My cousins band has a CD, but none of their music is available for download on Limewire. How can I upload their CD onto Limewire?

Go to Winamp, put the disc in the drive and find the option to rip the songs off of the disc. I forget where it is but just search around on there. It's probably not hard to find.

I think Winamp lets you make them either .wmas or .mp3s.

is limewire going down? because now there is a lot of trash....is anyone else noticing this?

i'm not sure what you're talking about.

i partook this afternoon and had no problems.

no it works just fine still, but lots of songs are in trash cans....whereas a couple of months ago there were no trash cans....i was just wondering if this was a sign for the end of limewire...

Hard, really? Are you using the actuall default BitTorrent client? I don't recommend that.

I'd use ?Torrent as it takes up few resources and is easy to use. Make sure if you use a router to get online to PortForward your connection.

Getting a file of say 70MB+ (aka a CD) with a good number of seeders takes me only about 5-10 minutes if that if you have a good solid high speed connection. P2P is a thing of the past.

Hard, really? Are you using the actuall default BitTorrent client? I don't recommend that.

I'd use ?Torrent as it takes up few resources and is easy to use. Make sure if you use a router to get online to PortForward your connection.

Getting a file of say 70MB+ (aka a CD) with a good number of seeders takes me only about 5-10 minutes if that if you have a good solid high speed connection. P2P is a thing of the past.

What?

I lost a couple brain cells reading that. Dumb it down, please. :whistle

The rare times I need a single file, but I haven't used it in a long long time. Everyone should be on the torrent bandwagon by now.

Can you download single files from BT? I didn't think you could.

most BT clients let you pick which files you want to download from a torrent. like on a 15 track album you could just pick to download track 4. or on a torrent of an entire discography you can just download 1 album. it's neat.

i use bitcomet.

Guest Juanky

We're two steps ahead of the evil empire, bra :thumbup

You should read up on where a lot of the money that goes to the RIAA stays. For example, did you know that 2% of every blank music CD purchase goes to the RIAA? Zero percent of that 2% goes to artists.

There are a lot more.