Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Pay League Team

Featured Replies

I just got done with my CBS Sportsline pay league draft.. I had the 10th pick in a 12 team league. How do you all think I did? I don't think I did too well but maybe I am just being hard on myself..

 

QB: Matt Hasselbeck

RB: Cadillac Williams

RB: Fred Taylor

WR: Steve Smith

WR: Chris Chambers

TE: Alge Crumpler

K: John Kasay

DEF: Jacksonville Jaguars

 

Bench:

QB: Mark Brunell

HB: Deuce McAllister

WR: Laveranues Coles

WR: Eric Moulds

TE: Vernon Davis

K: Orlindo Mare

DEF: Atlanta Falcons

Maybe see if Frank Gore is available, to me, he is a sleeper. Also maybe see if Greg Jennings I think his name is, on packers, is available. Or Ernest Wilford.

 

Nevermind.... you don't need WR, I think Coles is going to have a huuuuge year

  • Author

I just sent this one dude a trade offer.

 

I would be giving up both Deuce and Fred Taylor for Edgerrin James.

 

It would kill my deepth at RB but I figure a team with Edgerrin/Carnell/Steve Smith/ Chris Chambers would be pretty beastly.

 

Plus I could just pickup a backup RB once someone goes down during the season.

 

Honestly, I don't think he will accept.. But a couple days ago he posted that he needed running backs and moved James to the trade block.

 

Figured it would be worth a try.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.