MySpace Miracle

Lefty

I took my dad onto this site because he kept talking about how bad it was and he had never even been on it.

I showed him my profile and explained to him that you only put up what you want. The people that end up baiting phedophiles are the people that put on bikinis and stand in front of their mirror and take pictures of themselves. IMO blaming MySpace for the consequences of some choice idiots actions is ignorant and it's time society started looking at personal responsibility and accountability.

I took my dad onto this site because he kept talking about how bad it was and he had never even been on it.

I showed him my profile and explained to him that you only put up what you want. The people that end up baiting phedophiles are the people that put on bikinis and stand in front of their mirror and take pictures of themselves. IMO blaming MySpace for the consequences of some choice idiots actions is ignorant and it's time society started looking at personal responsibility and accountability.

I agree with you 100%. It's so sad to see the amount of these 14/15 year old girls with bikini/thong pictures in their profile. Yea, MySpace automatically makes your profile private if you're under 16, but what's that to stop these girls from lying about their age so their profiles aren't private. I personally know people who do that. It's stupid, really. You just have to have common sense and becareful who you talk to on there.

Slow down, hoss. If you read my comment, you'll agree with me. The fact is that MySpace 'is' made up of those 14 and 15 year old teenie hoes. I don't blame MySpace at ALL. I'm just saying that stories like these make people more trustworthy of random people that leave comments and sh*t (the pedophiles, as it were). You can't deny that.

I think you are severely underestimate the effect that picture of you smoking a pipe has on people.