Before Tonight...

Wild Card

Before tonights game, I felt hopeful that this team would win the wild card, but I wasn't going to be crushed if it didn't happen. Now that something as amazing as this has happened, I feel like we are obligated to win this thing. This season has been too special to stop short of the post-season. I hope these guys realize what is going on, and I hope tonights no-no will inspire them.

LET'S WIN THIS MUTHA F*CKA!

Before tonights game, I felt hopeful that this team would win the wild card, but I wasn't going to be crushed if it didn't happen. Now that something as amazing as this has happened, I feel like we are obligated to win this thing. This season has been too special to stop short of the post-season. I hope these guys realize what is going on, and I hope tonights no-no will inspire them.

LET'S WIN THIS MUTHA F*CKA!

I agree. On the way home I just had this feeling of how can anything bad happen. We have come this far and it would not be fair or right not to make it.